If you follow along on Facebook you know that we were gone last week. I had three more interviews (more on that in a couple of weeks) and this time, Nate and Will joined me for two of them. We are back home now and playing a bit of catchup but I should be able to return to semi-normal blogging next week. In the mean time, you can enjoy the latest Will happenings.
Right Now I'm:
- Getting over a severe case of croup that sent me to the ER in an ambulance in AZ (which is the coolest "wride" ever) but that hasn't slowed me down a bit.
- Refusing to change my clothes
- Saying more 2 word sentences and some 3 word (mommy's favorite: "where are you?!")
- Loving Thomas the Train and Curious George (known as "mimi" and "geoRGe")
- Running everywhere and a really good jumper
- Doing somersaults across the living room
- Asking for a cookie whenever we are within a mile of a grocery store