The Life of CK and Nate Disclaimer
- The Life of CK and Nate is created and written solely by Nate and Cassandra S. For questions about this blog, please contact Cassandra (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are not experts and our home improvement methods, tutorials and projects are done based on our background and therefore not without error. Any effort on your part to replicate any of our projects should be done based on your background and experts should be used for anything you are not comfortable doing yourself. Safety equipment and proper power tool use is essential and The Life of CK and Nate cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the outcome of your home improvement undertakings.
- The Life of CK and Nate reserves the right to rearrange content as needed. All photos that aren’t taken by The Life of CK and Nate are credited and linked to their outside sources. They are believed to be in public domain and readily available on the Internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code). Any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by The Life of CK and Nate and are rights protected. Failure to link back and credit our site as their source constitutes a copyright violation. While the use of a few images with proper credit and link backs are acceptable (and encouraged) duplicating large portion of our content is strictly prohibited.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- We don’t sell or provide any of your contact information to outside companies. We do use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you’d like more information about this practice or to opt out, please click here.