Continuing with the catch up posts, Will turned 9 months last week marking the same number of months out as in. It's pretty crazy how much of a difference these past few months have made... Will seems like such a little person now. To celebrate, we took a trip over to the beach. It wasn't the sunniest of days but we had so much fun playing in the sand, looking for shark teeth and having a picnic lunch (while trying to not have a pack of seagulls get our food).
Right now I'm:
- Cruising around all the furniture
- Pushing things away when I don't want them
- Starting to eat more finger food and becoming more successful at getting it in my mouth
- Crawling quickly to forbidden areas while giggling hysterically
- Saying Mamma and Dada and generally "talking" a lot
- Really attached to my lovie (mr. cow)
- Sleeping 12-14 hours at night and taking 1-2 naps
- Weighing in at 21 lbs 2 oz (73%) at a length of 29.25 in (88%) and a head circumference of 18.20 in (88%) (and the nurse said I'm going to have at least size 13 feet!
Mom and Dad's favorite moments of this month
- Mom: While practicing handstands in the living room, Will looked at me, put his hands on his hands and said "aye aye aye"
- Dad: Watching Will find the one weak spot in our ottoman barrier and getting upset but then figuring out that if he turned to the side that he could get through and the sheer happiness that ensued.