On Saturday we officially made it through the first week with Will and I can honestly say we are enjoying every minute of it. We feel like we got really lucky with this little guy.
Right now I'm....
- Loving my paci, breast feeding and the Moby Wrap
- Enjoying car rides as long as we don't hit too many stop lights
- Sleeping basically anywhere I'm put down including my swing, crib, rocker or the bed during cuddle time
- Rocking tummy time
- Eating every 3-4 hours
- Not bothered by noise or light
- Getting up at about 12, 3 and 6 at night which makes mommy and daddy very happy
- Looking like I have auburn hair (like Nate's beard) and very dark grey-blue eyes
- Weighing in at about seven and a half pounds