The other night we wanted to make stuffed potatoes, but we only had little potatoes and so I decided to make a stuffed potato casserole. Here are the steps to this yummy dish.
1. Wash and slice the potatoes.
2. If you are short on time, sprinkle salt on the slices and microwave them for about 5 min to slightly soften them.
3. Layer the sliced potatoes in a baking dish. If you microwaved them, watch out! they're hot.
4. When the potatoes are in the microwave, steam some broccoli and cook up some bacon. When done, top the sliced potatoes with the toppings.
5. Sprinkle the top of your dish with a cheese of your choice. I used cheddar because that is what I had.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-45 min or until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are soft.
7. Top with a little sour cream and green onion and enjoy!
Notes: To make this treat lower in fat, you can use turkey bacon, low fat cheese and light sour cream