- 2 pound ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cucumber, 3/4 coarsely chopped and 1/4 finally chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt and 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Using a blender, puree all the veggies (except the finely chopped cukes) together. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hr, top with rest of the cucumber. Enjoy!
Notes: Can you say easiest recipe ever?? If you want a dark red soup, use a red bell pepper. I used the veggies that I had left over from other recipes so mine is a little yellow due to a yellow bell pepper. I don't think it really changes the taste though.