Our little guy turned two about two weeks ago. Just like last year, my schedule was super crazy and so this year I didn't get a big party planned. We had cake and presents spread out over a few days and some playdates with friends instead.
We can't get over how much Will has changed even in the past year. He's just like a little man now and sometimes we have to remind ourselves he's only two (when he's throwing a fit) and other times we are astounded by how much he's able to do and notice.
Right now I'm:
- Loving to read Hungry Hungry Caterpillar and Giraffes Can't Dance
- Dancing to the Hokie Pokie, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, I'm a Little Teapot and If You're Happy and You Know It
- "Singing" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Old McDonald
- Watching Curious George and Thomas (and can say both names)
- Obsessed with yogurt (and can say it)
- Always asking to "wash??" (wash his hands)
- Saying my name (with a bit of a southern accent so it sounds closer to wheel)
- Loving the pool and will go get a swim diaper and take off my clothes when I want to go swimming
- Always asking "outside, bubbles??" to go blow bubbles
- Saying "bless you" if you sneeze
- Asking if everyone is ok if I fall down (OK Mamma? OK Dada? OK Will.)
- Insistent that we go "that way?" in the car, always pointing in the direction of the park (how he always knows the right way I have no idea)
- Climbing everything ... loving the rings and pull up bar at Crossfit... doing somersaults
- 28 lbs (51%), 35" tall (75%) and almost has the same size head as Mommy
After 24 posts with little Will updates, we're going to start spreading them out a bit. I haven't decided if they will be every six months or every year but it's going to be less frequent. I'll probably decide when he's hit enough new milestones for me to want to document.