A lot of times I take pics of things that don't deserve a whole post to themselves but I still like to share them so here is a bunch from the last month.
1. Zoe LOVES sitting on the back of the sofa and watching the world go by (or plotting her escape) and on this particular day, Madeline decided to also demonstrate her love of pillows in the same shot.
2. January is an interesting time of year in FL since all the leaves are falling but at the same time a lot of trees are also flowering. We get some really pretty flowers in our yard including these.
3. I was waiting for a meeting at school and the professor was super late (and never showed) and I was getting bored until I realized that I could barely see my feet and had to document that fact.
4 & 8. January also means strawberries in FL and these pics are from a farm near us that grows hydroponic strawberries as well as a bunch of veggies (and blueberries!). The best part was that I got strawberries, carrots, broccoli, squash and cauliflower for $3.95. The worst part was that I stepped in an ant hill and was bitten all over my foot.
5. While taking some pics of the baby's room, I caught a glimpse of my profile in the mirror in our bathroom and was surprised by the size of the bump.
6. I tried making one of those "green smoothies" you see all over Pinterest. Mine tasted great but, unfortunately, had more of a poop color which is even less appetizing than the green ones :(
7. It's been chilly for the past week or so and Zoe has spent a lot of time curled up in blankets and pillows. You may think I staged this pic but she actually manages to get into these cute situations all on her own and this time I actually managed to grab my camera before she moved.
9. Often times when I take the dogs outside, this ends up happening. Inside, they will run and play and go crazy, but if I bring them outside, they lay down and look at me like "what are we doing out here". They also do this at the dog park... I don't get it.
Lastly, The Homies are back where people vote for the best blogs over at Apartment Therapy. If you’re inclined you can vote for our little blog in the DIY & Home Projects category. We are super excited to be nominated and we really appreciate all of your support.