I had been told about a restaurant down here that serves gluten free pizza, but we hadn't made it over there yet. Until last week that is. I was really craving pizza and really didn't want to make it so we headed over to pick me up a gluten free pie.
Here is a run down of the pros and cons:
- It smelled amazing! (This is probably weird to have as my first pro but seriously, one of the best smelling pizzas I've had)
- It tasted good (not as good as my fav in Boston, but still pretty good)
- Toppings were plentiful (as you can tell fron the pic)
- It was small. Now, it did say personal pizza on the menu, but even still, this pizza was pretty tiny. As in, Nate's Totino's frozen pizza was a comparable size.
- It was pricy. With tax at tip it was around $11. When you consider we paid $1.50 for Nate's similarly sized pizza, it seems crazy expensive. The place I used to go to charged this much for a pizza almost 3 times as big.
As you can see, the pros barely win out on this pizza. It is probably something I will rarely treat myself to, but it's good to know I have an option if people really want to go out for pizza.