In classic CK and Nate style, this room was 99% done when we showed you this pic months ago. The last 1%, however, glared at us every time we went in the bathroom. It's hard to tell from this pic, but we had not caulked the trim and the base of the trim really needed some shoe trim. And then there was this:
This little piece of missing trim stuck out like a sore thumb and annoyed me a little more every day.
Despite the annoyance, the bathroom was like this for way too long especially since it only took me just a few hours to fix it. First I used our chop saw to cut the shoe trim down to size and used my nail gun to install it.
Then I caulked and caulked and caulked some more.
Nate also put in the missing trim piece and it got caulked and painted.
In pictures this isn't a huge visual improvement, but in person this little fix makes a huge difference. Now we need to get some art in this room and we can call this 100% done!