While they worked well like this in our last house, I didn't like how they were unframed in the new house. I aso didn't like how they were unprotected and you could already see some fading.
To fix all these issues, I picked up a bunch of frames from Ikea and carefully cut the paper down to size so they would fit in the frames. I had enough paper for eight frames but right now I am only using four.
I cut the paper as big as I could to still fit in the frame just in case I ever want to do anything else with the paper.
I then hung them in our newly made over guest room. The mat and frame break up all the color on the wall and now they are nicely protected. I also like how, with the smaller size, you focus more on the pretty print when you look at it.
For the cost of the frames and about 10 minutes of work, we now have "new" art that fits really well into our new space!
Linking To: Hi Sugar Plum, The Great Indoors, House of Hepworths, My Repurposed Life, Our Delightful Home, Five Days Five Ways, Serenity Now, Lovely Etc., The Rooster and the Hen, Six Sisters Stuff, Tatertots and Jello, Wayward Girls Crafts, Twigg Studio, Serendipity and Spice, Ask Anna, Home Stories A to Z, Uncommon Designs, House wives of Riverton, Crafty Texas Girls, Southern Institute, Watch out Martha!, www.myrepurposedlife.net/